Welcome to the eG Forums!

These forums are a service of the Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancement of the culinary arts. Anyone can read the forums, however if you would like to participate in active discussions please join the Society.

Photo

Ordering Boar's Head Online?

Charcuterie

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pastameshugana

pastameshugana
  • society donor
  • 407 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

Maybe my google mojo is wearing thin these days - but is there a supplier anywhere that carries the full line of boars head products online? I've found a few random products, but alas, nothing complete. And not what I want (corned beef, pastrami, small hard pepperoni).

I know there's better products, but I've got a bit of an emotional connection to the BH product and there's nothing within hundreds of miles of me...

Any ideas?
PastaMeshugana
"The roar of the greasepaint, the smell of the crowd."
"What's hunger got to do with anything?" - My Father
My eG Food Blog (2011)

#2 Alex

Alex
  • participating member
  • 2,227 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

Maybe contact Boar's Head directly and ask them?

Gene Weingarten, writing in The Washington Post about online news stories and their readers' comments: "I basically like 'comments,' though they can seem a little jarring: spit-flecked rants that are appended to a product that at least tries for a measure of objectivity and dignity. It's as though when you order a sirloin steak, it comes with a side of maggots."

"A vasectomy might cost as much as a year’s worth of ice cream, but that doesn’t mean it’s equally enjoyable." -Ezra Dyer, NY Times

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Charcuterie