I just want to share the recipe of the food that I've cooked today. It's good to try this during the rainy season. :)
1/2 kilo baby prawns
Raw tamarind fruits
1 big tomato (quartered)
1 large white onion (chopped)
Water spinach leaves
5 pcs long green chili
4 cups of water
1) Bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
2) Add the tamarind fruits and mash them while the water is boiling
3) Use a strainer to filter bits of tamarind
4) Add the tomato and onion to the tamarind soup and let it simmer for 10 minutes
5) Add the chili and bring it to a boil
6) Add the baby prawns and let it cook for 3 minutes
7) Lower the heat, add the water spinach leaves and let it simmer for two more minutes.
8) Remove from heat and transfer it to a serving bowl.