Welcome to the eG Forums!

These forums are a service of the Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancement of the culinary arts. Anyone can read the forums, however if you would like to participate in active discussions please join the Society.

Photo

Grocery Shopping

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#91 JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker
  • participating member
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

Green beans.

I had wanted black beans.  How can a store be out of black beans?  When I got home from the store I thought "This gives me a perfect opportunity to order from Rancho Gordo!"  All the beans I'd been waiting to order from Rancho Gordo are sold out.

#92 Katie Meadow

Katie Meadow
  • participating member
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:27 AM

Green beans.

I had wanted black beans.  How can a store be out of black beans?  When I got home from the store I thought "This gives me a perfect opportunity to order from Rancho Gordo!"  All the beans I'd been waiting to order from Rancho Gordo are sold out.

Yes, I know the frustration. Getting unique types of beans as fresh as Rancho Gordo's means limited supply; my daughter gave me some of their Yellow Indian beans for xmas, and I was hooked, but they are sold out. For certain beans they don't carry, or when they are out of my favorites, I order from Purcell Mountain Farms. The selection is huge, and they offer a number of organics as well. They have terrific rattlesnake beans (just about impossible to find anywhere else) and the best dark red kidney beans I ever tasted.

• andiesenji and Mmmpomps like this

#93 andiesenji

andiesenji
  • society donor
  • 9,341 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

The local Mexican supermarket (Vallarta) has begun stocking bulk black beans and yellow "Peru" beans in addition to the pinto and pink beans that have been offered in the past. 

It is interesting that the black beans are not all the same size.  Some are as large as a kidney bean and some as small as a Navy bean.  They seem to be very fresh and cook up rapidly and produce a very rich, purple "liquor" in the pot. 

Sometimes you can find ethnic markets by doing a Google search of your area - if you don't live in the "usual" places for such.  One friend was surprised to find a Mexican market not far from her home in Des Moines, Iowa.  She had no idea it existed and for the past couple of years it has become one of her regular shopping jaunts.  She says she finds something "new and interesting" at every visit.

"There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!" Terry Pratchett
My blog:Books,Cooks,Gadgets&Gardening

#94 huiray

huiray
  • society donor
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:04 AM

JoNorvelleWalker, I am guessing that you mean black turtle beans (black variety of Phaseolus vulgaris) and not Chinese "black beans" a.k.a. dau si (豆豉) nor Indian black gram (Vigna mungo)?

#95 JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker
  • participating member
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:37 PM

Yes, turtle beans...which I call black beans even though I do have a degree in biology.  I particularly wish I had some now as I am snowed in and would love a big pot of black beans.  However I do have a couple pounds of green beans that need eating up.

#96 huiray

huiray
  • society donor
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:38 AM

Saturday 2014-0201

Indy Winter Farmers' Market:

Farming for Life: Red, yellow, deep orange carrots (stocking up);

Eden Farms: hydroponic Tuscan kale;

Rolling in the Dough: fresh fettucine & a blueberry scone;

Shamrock Farm: Fresh shiitake mushrooms;

Sapori Italia: Toscana cheese & Rustica alle Noci cheese.

Goose the Market:

Dodge City salame; Bohemian Blue cheese; Polkton Corners cheese.

Asia Mart:

Kong Yen rice vinegar, Xuefeng Ti Kuan Yin (雪峰鐵觀音) tea, teeny dried Chinese far-koo type mushrooms, Japanese cucumbers, Chinese long beans (Vigna unguiculata subsp. sesquipedalis), daikon (@49¢/lb), limes, lemons, fresh lotus roots, Napa cabbage (@49¢/lb), green onions (@$1/3 bunches), Taiwan AA Choy, pork bones, stewing chicken, half a Chinese roast duck.

Edited by huiray, 02 February 2014 - 12:40 AM.

#97 huiray

huiray
  • society donor
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:13 PM

Asia Mart:

Canola oil; Yu Choy Sum; rice vinegar [Kong Yen]; Shangxi Superior Mature Vinegar [Donghu], Hokkaido Kelp Flavor Soy Sauce [Wei Chuan]; West Lake Dragon Well Tea [Asian Taste]; fresh thin wonton noodles; scallions; daikon; Chinese okra (Luffa acutangula); Japanese cucumbers (lots!); bitter melon; chayote; hon-shimeji; thin wonton wrappers (HK style); fresh Chinese crullers (yow char kwai); fried tofu puffs [Phoenix]; fresh duck wings; pork hock slices; fresh beef shin; fresh ground pork (right off the grinder, I watched what went into it); frozen stewing chicken; Chinese roast pork; frozen "fresh"shaved coconut.

Sakura Mart:

Higeta Honzen Soy Sauce; Otafuku okonomiyaki sauce; Kewpie mayonnaise; Wasabi Fumi Furikake; Hondashi Bonito soup stock granules; aburaage; Kameya izu-oroshi wasabi paste; Shin-Shu aka miso.

#98 huiray

huiray
  • society donor
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:44 PM

Time to kick this thread up a bit.  (Isn't anyone else getting some nice or interesting things?)

Yesterday:

Indy Winter Farmers' Market:

• Several pounds of red, yellow, orange carrots.

• Reasonable quasi-"winter-type" fresh spinach (two different vendors).

• Fresh shiitake mushrooms.

• A dozen farm eggs.

• A couple of "chicken frames" (grass-fed chickens), lots of meat still left on, for stock/soup.

Amelia's Bakery:

• Half a loaf of semolina bread.

Claus' German Sausage & Meats:

• Zungenwurst.

• Westphalian ham.

• Coarse Braunschweiger.

"Winter spinach" - I love the spinach grown in winter when the plants get somewhat "stunted"/squat, with thick reddish short stems and thick smaller leaves.  What I regard as "real" winter spinach are much sweeter and more tasty with great texture compared with "summer spinach".  Only available (in my area, anyway) from farmers/growers who specifically plant spinach to grow over Dec-Jan-Feb in hoop houses or equivalent, and usually available sporadically at the winter farmers' markets.  The ones I picked up yesterday were at $10-12/lb, which is typical.  The spring/summer varieties are much cheaper, of course.  When "true winter spinach" (in my books) is available I splurge and get a BIG bag of it, then simply blanch it in oiled hot water, drain, dress w/ a little oyster sauce or ponzu sauce plus white pepper, and stuff my face with it. :-) 

#99 SobaAddict70

SobaAddict70
  • eGullet Society staff emeritus
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:05 AM

From USGM:

paneer from Tonjes Farm Dairy
sweet Italian sausage from Flying Pigs Farm
heirloom carrots from Gorzynski Ornery Farm
heirloom potatoes and shallots from Paffenroth Gardens
baby mesclun from Windfall Farm
salad greens from Monkshood Nursery
squid from Blue Moon Fish
cremini mushrooms from John D. Madura Farm
a sourdough baguette from Our Daily Bread
honey from Tremblay Apiaries
a curried vegetable turnover from Body & Soul Vegan Bakery

pretty sure I'm missing one or two things

anyway...

from the corner store: milk, frozen spinach, escarole.

ETA:  the paneer, some of the salad greens/mesclun and spinach were in Saturday's dinner, although I still have some leftover paneer that will be in an app later this week.  the squid and some of the potatoes were in last night's dinner.  I'll be using the salad greens all week long. 

Edited by SobaAddict70, 17 March 2014 - 08:10 AM.

#100 huiray

huiray
  • society donor
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:11 AM

Nice, SobaAddict.

Will you be updating your USGM thread on the NY board as well?

#101 huiray

huiray
  • society donor
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:56 AM

Today:

Indy Winter Farmers' Market & City Market:

Teeny carrots (first of the year), baby spinach (red-stemmed & normal); 'Toscana' cheese; Spanokopita.

DSCN0953a_800.jpg

Goose the Market:

Local shrimp (Pacific white shrimp; from a shrimp farm in Crawfordsville); Taleggio cheese (Ciresa), Salemville Blue cheese, Jamon Serrano (two think-ish slices; as substitutes for Jinhua ham for some soups to be made later), a nice baguette.

From a local grocery:

Fresh limeade, collard greens, green cabbage.

From 2 days ago:

Asia Mart:

Instant Noodle King (Thin) Wonton Soup Flavored (1 case) [Sau Tao], Instant Noodle King (Thin) Lobster Soup Flavored (1 case) [Sau Tao]; rice flour, glutinous rice flour, wonton wrapper (thin) Shanghai-style, fish meat emulsion (paste) [Venus], vegetarian spring rolls, a bottle/jar of baechu kimchi, soft tofu & firm tofu [Hinoichi], yellow tofu [Phoenix], Ti Guan Yin oolong tea, red Szechuan peppercorns, green Szechuan peppercorns, raw peanuts; daikon, burdock root, green onion/scallion (6 bunches), coriander leaves (3 bunches), Japanese cucumbers, jicama, fresh Chinese far koo mushrooms, Chinese yellow chives, water spinach (ong choy), lotus roots, Yu Choy Sum, Chinese celery, (all vegetables fresh); frozen (and thawed) shrimp; pork belly slices, whole beef shins, ground pork, big mouth bass (fished from the tank and bopped on the head and gutted there); jozo mirin [Morita], Thai Hom Mali rice [Golden Elephant].

#102 SobaAddict70

SobaAddict70
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:10 PM

From USGM:

salad greens from Monkshood Nursery
little neck clams from Blue Moon Fish
a sourdough baguette from Our Daily Bread
eggs from Quattro's Game Farm
Jerusalem artichokes from Paffenroth Gardens
French breakfast radishes (I don't remember which vendor)

then:

13336370594_5784ef9e79_z.jpg

samphire, oyster mushrooms, wild cod, pea and ricotta ravioli, chopped pork, chopped grass-fed beef from Eataly, for a little over $50.

and:

San Marzano tomatoes and wine from Fairway.

Edited by SobaAddict70, 23 March 2014 - 12:00 AM.

#103 SobaAddict70

SobaAddict70
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:21 AM

Saturday, from USGM -- mussels, cod, shallots, salsify, mint, milk, baby spinach, pea shoots, potatoes

Yesterday, from the corner store -- Haagen-Dasz strawberry ice cream

Today, probably from Fairway -- crushed San Marzano tomatoes and some lemons. Maybe Meyer lemons are still available, in which case I'll be making preserved Meyer lemons.

#104 SobaAddict70

SobaAddict70
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:29 AM

from USGM: French breakfast radishes, spinach, squid, scallops, baby lettuce, sweet cherry cake.

from Eataly: sable, kumquats, herbs, ramps, lentils, cheese, wild mushrooms, pancetta.

from a deli on the way home: a stuffed pepper, mixed greens.

#105 SobaAddict70

SobaAddict70
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:48 AM

from USGM: today: RAMPS!!!, clams, herbs, eggs, duck gizzard confit, shallots, apples, baby mesclun, sorrel

from Eataly: wild striped bass, morel mushrooms, fresh pasta, dried chickpeas, grated Parm-Reg cheese, herbs, baby leeks

from my corner store: milk, sugar, unsalted butter, garlic

#106 huiray

huiray
  • society donor
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:25 PM

Ooh, morels.  I didn't go to the Farmers' Market today, but I'll be looking out for them.

Some stuff from the last couple days or so:

The Fresh Market: 

Gorgonzola dolce, raw shelled walnuts, heavy cream, spaghetti & capellini, wild American shrimp, free-range brown eggs.

Asia Mart: 

Fresh vegetables: kai choy, enoki mushrooms, bunapi shimeji mushrooms, scallions (6 bunches), Thai basil, Japanese cucumbers, Napa cabbage, Taiwan A-choy, lotus root, mou kwa (hairy gourd), bittergourd, winter bamboo shoots.

Other stuff:  A stewing hen (frozen), Yakisoba, packaged "fresh" slender bamboo shoots, fried tofu puffs, soft tofu, firm tofu, chả giò tôm cua, 'Little Cook' TVP pork w/ mustard stem flavor instant noodles-in-a-bowl, 'Little Cook' Mushroom Vegetarian instant noodles-in-a-bowl.

The local "corner store":

"Fresh" limeade, chicken quarters, carrots, cleaning supplies.

I'm probably missing a few things.

#107 huiray

huiray
  • society donor
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:28 AM

So far today:

Indy Winter Farmers' Market (last day):  Chives, fresh shiitake mushrooms, free range brown eggs.

Goose the Market:  Fresh duck leg quarters, fresh marinated (jerk-rubbed) duck leg quarters, ramps, bread baguette, Finocchiona, Kenny's St Jerome cheese, house beef pastrami.

#108 BeeZee

BeeZee
  • participating member
  • 537 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:38 PM

Kind of a lopsided shopping today at the local supermarket, just a few fill-in items...box of baby arugula, 2 small tomatoes, package of shredded, cooked chicken from rotisserie (salad for dinner tomorrow); 2 apples and 6 bananas; box of Kashi cereal; 3 bottles seltzer; bottle of V-8 juice; 9 cans of cat food. Going on vacation next week, so the cat is the only one going to be home eating!

Anxiously waiting for our town's farm market to start up again, it's been a cool spring and I suspect the local farmers won't have a huge amount of produce to start.

"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast" - Oscar Wilde

#109 huiray

huiray
  • society donor
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

Asia Mart:

Fresh ginger, fresh wood-ear mushrooms, garlic, dried cuttlefish (medium-sized, small-sized, whole teeny ones), key limes, frozen "fresh" beancurd skin, dried beancurd sheet, dried medium-sized Chinese mushrooms "far koo" type, Taiwanese thin wheat noodles (Fook Chow type Min6 Sin3) (not always around, I stocked up), Phoenix brand fried tofu puffs, Venus brand frozen fish emulsion, Ti Guan Yin Oolong tea, Cincalok shrimp sauce, sliced water chestnuts, Chinese chive flowers, packaged Harm Choy/salty-sour mustard, thick-cut pork belly slices, ground pork (lean meat), Kong Yen brand "Aged Gourmet Rice Vinegar" (陳年酢) (this is not always in stock, I stocked up), red-streaked edible amaranth (Seng Choy), green onions/scallions (6 bunches for $2), daikon, fresh winter bamboo shoots, long hot green peppers/chillies, Vietnamese coriander, Chinese-type coriander/cilantro, small Bok Choy, whole yellow-skin chicken (the good stuff).

Pic of the teeny/baby cuttlefish:

DSCN1320a_800.jpg

Note that "cuttlefish" here is just that, cuttlefish - NOT squid.

Edited by huiray, 26 April 2014 - 05:25 PM.

#110 SobaAddict70

SobaAddict70
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:13 AM

Saturday

from USGM: chickweed, chicken, squid, herbs, bread, fromage blanc, sorrel, salad greens, French breakfast radishes, plum jam, tomato chutney

from the corner store: frozen peas

=============
Today

from Fairway: lemons, capers, mixed pitted olives, spaghetti, celery

from a wine store:  I might get a Basque white or a dry red.  Not sure yet.  Maybe a bottle of rosé.

#111 huiray

huiray
  • society donor
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 10:02 AM

So far today:

Broad Ripple Farmers' Market (1st day of the season):

Purple-headed asparagus, "French Breakfast Radishes", Farm brown eggs, "Epi wheat stalk" bread loaf, red-bulbed spring onions.

Darn, the vendor I was expecting to have morels was completely bought out of them even before the market officially "opened for business" (I protest!!), and a large part of it went to a greedy restauranteur who swooped up much of it.

Marsh Supermarket:

Wild Gulf shrimp, Kumato tomatoes.

DSCN1366a_800.jpg

DSCN1368a_800.jpg

• patrickamory likes this

#112 chefmd

chefmd
  • participating member
  • 170 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:27 AM

I was in Whole Foods yesterday and came upon this lovely package of pork feet labeled as pork osso bucco.  What a brilliant marketing scheme!  Just like coming up with name for Chilean sea bass (who would buy Patagonian toothfish)!  I predict skyrocketing prices on humble pied de cochon in the near future.

Attached Images

• IMG_0686.JPG

#113 huiray

huiray
  • society donor
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:01 AM

I was in Whole Foods yesterday and came upon this lovely package of pork feet labeled as pork osso bucco.  What a brilliant marketing scheme!  Just like coming up with name for Chilean sea bass (who would buy Patagonian toothfish)!  I predict skyrocketing prices on humble pied de cochon in the near future.

That might indeed catch the attention of yuppie foodie wannabies!!!  I hope not, of course, because "pig trotters"/"pork hocks" ought to be widely available to everyone at reasonable prices , in my view.  Selfishly too, of course, since I would certainly cook them in the manner commonly used in E/SE asian cuisine and I would hate for them to be priced at a premium because of some notion that they are the next Hot Thang.

#114 huiray

huiray
  • society donor
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:08 AM

Thurs-Fri-Sat this week:

Goose the Market:

Vella Dry Jack cheese, Ocooch Mountain cheese, Pistachio gelato.

Kincaid’s:

Picanha (sirloin top cap/tri-tip), Wild Alaskan halibut, tub of chicken fat, tub of duck fat, tub of chicken livers.

Broad Ripple Farmers’ Market:

Morels, purple-tipped asparagus, French Breakfast radishes, leafy celery.

Carmel Farmers’ Market:

Purple asparagus, fresh mozzarella, cavolo nero.

I expect I'll drop by Asia Mart later. :-)

Pic of the asparagus and morels.

DSCN1443a_800.jpg

#115 huiray

huiray
  • society donor
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:54 PM

Asia Mart:

Fried tofu puffs, garlic, limes (69¢ EACH! Damn lime shortage), melon cake (老婆餅; "wife cake", "sweetheart cake"), firm tofu, Little Cook mushroom vegetarian noodle (bowls) and Spicy Beef noodle (bowls), Sapporo Ichiban chicken flavor noodle (packs), dried jujubes (from Shanxi), dried jujubes (from Shandong), honey jujubes, raw peanuts, dried hot red chillies, fresh Thai chillies, frozen pandan leaves, corn oil, fresh vegetables [Chinese long beans, bitter melons, coriander leaves, scallions, Japanese onion (negi), lettuce stems, Taiwan bok choy, large mustard greens(芥菜)], fresh lotus roots, fresh ginger, fresh turmeric, whole beef shins/shanks, pork spare ribs (short-cut), frozen stewing chicken.

Pic of (L to R) samples of: lettuce stems, Taiwan bok choy, large mustard green.  The mustard green is the type used to make pickled mustard used in Harm Choy Tong.

DSCN1444a_800.jpg

#116 caroled

caroled
  • participating member
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:49 AM

Asia Mart:

Fried tofu puffs, garlic, limes (69¢ EACH! Damn lime shortage), melon cake (老婆餅; "wife cake", "sweetheart cake"), firm tofu, Little Cook mushroom vegetarian noodle (bowls) and Spicy Beef noodle (bowls), Sapporo Ichiban chicken flavor noodle (packs), dried jujubes (from Shanxi), dried jujubes (from Shandong), honey jujubes, raw peanuts, dried hot red chillies, fresh Thai chillies, frozen pandan leaves, corn oil, fresh vegetables [Chinese long beans, bitter melons, coriander leaves, scallions, Japanese onion (negi), lettuce stems, Taiwan bok choy, large mustard greens(芥菜)], fresh lotus roots, fresh ginger, fresh turmeric, whole beef shins/shanks, pork spare ribs (short-cut), frozen stewing chicken.

Pic of (L to R) samples of: lettuce stems, Taiwan bok choy, large mustard green.  The mustard green is the type used to make pickled mustard used in Harm Choy Tong.

attachicon.gifDSCN1444a_800.jpg

Do you snap off the leafy part of the lettuce stem and use only that, peel the stem end or use it as is??? Looks interesting.  Do you traditionally serve it raw or cooked. Look forward to seeing what it becomes.

Edited by caroled, 11 May 2014 - 05:51 AM.

And this old porch is like a steaming greasy plate of enchiladas,With lots of cheese and onions and a guacamole salad ...This Old Porch...Lyle Lovett

#117 huiray

huiray
  • society donor
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:37 PM

Do you snap off the leafy part of the lettuce stem and use only that, peel the stem end or use it as is??? Looks interesting.  Do you traditionally serve it raw or cooked. Look forward to seeing what it becomes.

I use the leafy tops (when they are left on the stems, as in this case) as well, but the primary use are the fleshy stems which would be peeled/skinned and sliced up.  A standard way to cook them would be to simply stir-fry them, with or without some sort of sliced meat or protein added.

ETA: These guys are also known as celtuce in many English-speaking areas, especially in the UK, I think.  Taiwan A-choy is also grown for the thick stems (as well as the leaves, which would be more "needle-like" than other common forms of lettuce - I've shown pics of the veggie here on eG).

Edited by huiray, 11 May 2014 - 08:46 PM.

#118 SobaAddict70

SobaAddict70
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:15 PM

from USGM: fiddlehead ferns, SPINACH!!!, BROCCOLI RABE!!!, eggs, salad greens, herbs, clams

from Eataly: shiitake mushrooms, maitake mushrooms, cavatelli, arctic char, rock shrimp, herbs

from a corner store: a brownie, stuffed peppers, greens with olive oil and garlic

#119 huiray

huiray
  • society donor
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:56 PM

Broad Ripple Farmers' Market:  Morels (including some BIG ones today), Western chives, chive flowers.

Carmel Farmers' Market:  Fresh lettuces - butter, green leaf, red romaine; baby candy onions w/ stout green parts on.

There was lots of spinach available at both places, including one vendor with large entire plants (minus the roots)...but I didn't feel like getting some. In my case, fresh spinach often has been available even through winter till the present time, from growers who maintain crops through winter and spring.  (Besides, I can also almost always get the "Chinese type" with large leaves and long stout stems from the Chinese grocery)

#120 huiray

huiray
  • society donor
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:46 AM

Broad Ripple Farmers’ Market (BRFM):

Anna Belle’s Garden: Fresh oyster mushrooms, ramp bulbs, fiddleheads.

Amelia’s Bakery: Poppyseed, aniseed & sesame seed Francese loaf.

The Apple Works: English thyme.

Harvestland Farm: Western chives.

Nicole-Taylor’s Pasta: Bag of fresh radiatore.

Silverthorn Farm: French Breakfast radishes, green onions.

Binford Farmers’ Market:

Shamrock Farm: Fresh shiitake mushrooms.

St. Athanasius Bakery: Kolachy (with the traditional fruit-based fillings, assorted).

Unknown vendor: Asparagus.

Asia Mart:

Fuzzy squash, long hot green peppers, Japanese cucumbers, yu choy sum, J.Z. bamboo shoots, red-flushed yin choy (edible amaranth), lettuce stems (celtuce), kangkong (water spinach), lemon grass, wong nga pak (Napa cabbage), Thai basil, shimeji (brown beech) mushrooms, fresh galangal, black Chinese jujubes (dried), fresh skinny wonton noodles, dried anchovies (small ones, “stock fish”), firm tofu, fried tofu puffs, chicken drumsticks.

DSCN1590a_800.jpg

DSCN1594a_800.jpg

DSCN1597a_800.jpg

DSCN1601a_500.jpg DSCN1605a_500.jpg