• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

liuzhou

Hospital Time

Yes, this is VERY good news!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just got online after work and found you’d been returned to your own care. 🎉 Woo hoo! 🎉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Shelby said:

I'm soooooooo happy!!!!  

Welcome home Anna!!!

NO MORE hospital.  Orders from Shelby.

But... but...I lost as much weight as I would’ve if I had paid to go to a luxury skinny ranch — 4.4 K. Woo hoo. But there must surely be easier ways!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

Glad to hear you are home!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Anna N thilled to see that you are home again and had a nice meal at home with Kerry! Enjoy eating what you want and sleeping in your own bed. Welcome home! Looking forward to seeing you post in your regular topics.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just a quick follow up on the imported Albertan water on our meal trays.  I did get a response and if anyone can fathom the logic in it I will be happy to listen. Basically we import water from Alberta because nowhere in Ontario can we get 4 ounces of water in little teeny plastic cups to put on the meal trays. I have responded with my  shock and horror!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 5

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

Posted (edited)

a Health Care Executive's , and a mid-level Politicians's distant nephew and niece

were awarded that contract I seem to recall.  no one in the GTA knows anyone in Alberta

that's the logic.

Edited by rotuts (log)
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

. . . not that we know anything about self-dealing this side of the border, of course. 🙄

• Haha 2

its just Oooozed North.

• Haha 4