• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Kerry Beal

Current sales, deals, and bargains (Part 2)

A4 Box has another online special, better than black Friday one (25%), now 30% off for next few hours.  Snip from email.

Christmas is coming and the best gift is presence of family wrapped with love.

So to celebrate Christmas with your friends and family we are offering 30% discount on A4Box. Enjoy cooking your and families favorite food this holiday and spread happiness with A4Box.

If you've been waiting to get it, now is the best time.

Use code- CHRISTMAS at checkout to get 30% OFF. Only lasts for next 48 hours.

You can do so here: https://afourbox.com/products/a4box

Doggone. SO tempting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don't ask. Eat it.

www.kayatthekeyboard.wordpress.com

52 minutes ago, kayb said:

Doggone. SO tempting!

It appears that the 3-pan combo (6-hole, octopus ball and deep pan) is also eligible for that 30% discount. Right now I'm looking at the A4 and that 3-pan combo, with free shipping, for $236.60 because of the discount. Tempting, indeed.

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)

"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown

The 3 pan combo was not discounted on Black Friday.  Nice that they are including it in the discount price now.

• Like 1

I posted about this also in the PAG topic.

THe PAG is on sale today at Amazon U.S. for $169!

I highly recommend it.

54 minutes ago, lindag said:

I posted about this also in the PAG topic.

THe PAG is on sale today at Amazon U.S. for $169!

I highly recommend it.

6 minutes ago, TdeV said:

@lindag, PAG?

Adding detail to lindag's answer: it's the Philips Avance Smokeless Grill, with Cleaning Tool included as a bonus. Tempting!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)

"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown

Thermoworks has holiday special prices on a lot of their items including Thermapens (10-12% off), Thermopops (14% off), Chef Alarm (20% off) and other items, including some of the probes (30% off).  See here

• Like 3

We were buying oil sunflower seeds at our nearby Mennonite Store this morning.  I took the time to wander around looking for deals.  Seems like there is almost always something amazing to find.  And so there was again today.  They were selling 1 1/2 pound packages  of Hickory smoked , thick sliced Wrights bacon  for  $2.49 each.....no limit.  And nope, it has not expired yet either.  I grabbed four packages.   This is a fun store and if you are a quilter, you will be ga-ga over the fabric selection.  It is called  Dutchman and is in Cantril Iowa if you want to Google it.   Often I am one of the few non Amish shoppers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Nuts.com has free shipping with $29+ purchase, today only.

• Like 4

"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast" - Oscar Wilde

9 hours ago, BeeZee said:

Nuts.com has free shipping with $29+ purchase, today only.

I browsed the sale and easily reached $59, which gives free shipping any day.  Better with nuts.com to wait until they offer either a discount or a free something that you like.

Did I mention nuts.com is almost as bad as Rancho Gordo?  Thankfully I go through a lot more nuts than beans.

• Like 1