• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

• product-image-quickten.png.a40203b506711f7664fc62024e54a584.pngDid you know that these all-volunteer forums are operated by the 501(c)3 not-for-profit Society for Culinary Arts & Letters? This holiday season, consider a tax-deductible Quick Ten Bucks to support the eG Forums and help us remain completely advertising-free. Thanks to all those who have donated so far!

Kerry Beal

Our own Franci - nice writeup in Edible Brooklyn!

14 posts in this topic

Congrats, Franci. We already knew you were awesome, glad to see the word is getting out in a big way.

1 person likes this

It's kinda like wrestling a gorilla... you don't stop when you're tired, you stop when the gorilla is tired.

I, too, can attest to Franci's skill as a baker. You go, Franci. 

1 person likes this

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Never call a stomach a tummy without good reason.” William Strunk Jr., The Elements of Style

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

wonderful news.   Cakes are very tasty and worth searching them out.

Nice! Perhaps one day I'll get to sample.

1 person likes this

Don't ask. Eat it.

www.kayatthekeyboard.wordpress.com

Nice write-up.  My circle of FB friends (unfortunately no one is anywhere near you) now know what wonderful things you are doing.

1 person likes this

Porthos Potwatcher
The Once and Future Cook

Nice write up, but I agree the proof reading appears to be non-existent, that really annoys me. And my Sister and her Sicilian husband just moved out of NYC to NJ...darn.

"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast" - Oscar Wilde