• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

Chris Hennes

Member moosnsqrl Passes Away

We received the sad news today that long-time Society member moosnsqrl has passed away. I met her in Kansas City during my first eG Heartland Gathering, which was a great experience thanks in large part to her graciousness and management skills.

Condolences to family and friends, never knew the lady, but I'm sure she will be missed.

p

Sad news.

My thoughts and condolences go out to her family and friends.

I am so sorry to hear about this.  Such sad news.  If anyone is in touch with her family, please pass on my condolences.  I remember her posts as being generous and interesting.

She was incredibly funny, smart, and generous. I was lucky enough to get to share several meals and some planning sessions for that eGullet event with her, and there was never a dull moment. I can't believe she's gone...  what a terrible loss.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/kansascity/obituary.aspx?pid=174614215

Rest in peace, Judy. Deepest condolences, Nick. Kansas City is going to miss her for a long, long time.