• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Your Daily Sweets: What Are You Making and Baking? (2017 – )

pjm333

Had a party this weekend. Made a Devil's Food Cake with Raspberry Buttercream20240622_134449.thumb.jpg.98c1359fa727c45f203e9e68e80c16c3.jpg

Also a tiramisu (forgot to photo that one).

The frosting job on the cake leaves a lot to be desired (but is probably the best job I've done to date, which says something about my frosting skills....)

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, Tropicalsenior said:

These look so good. I did look for the recipe on your website and can't find it. Is this a recipe that you have posted? I did find a picture of Sticky Toffee Muffins but no recipe. They also look wonderful.

@Tropicalsenior, you can find it here...https://thibeaultstable.com/2009/06/09/sticky-toffee-dessert/

5 minutes ago, Ann_T said:

Thank you Ann.

For those of you that have never visited her site, I highly recommend it. It is one of the most beautiful, informative sites on the web. I was one of her biggest fans long before I ever joined eGullet. I've spent many happy hours there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ElsieD said:

Can I bookmark your recipe collections?

@Elsie, I have a link to a download for the recipe collection I put together a number of years ago.  

One of these days I will try and get around to updating and adding some recipes that are missing.

I should probably update the photos too. Most were taken with my first Sony camera that used floppy disks.   

Download for Recipe Collection.

8 minutes ago, Tropicalsenior said:

This is what I have bookmarked.

@Tropicalsenior, That blog is my original and when Goggle stopped supporting Blogger, I had to transfer everything over to

Wordpress.    See the above link for the Recipe Collection.

You can also find a number of the recipes on Thibeault's Table - Recipes Google Sites

Edited by Ann_T (log)
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, OlyveOyl said:

Pistachio cake with strawberry cream and sliced strawberries.

IMG_6627.jpeg

That's lovely. Can you share the recipe for pistachio cake? Is it made with pistachio flour or pistachio cream?