Gladly! I got this recipe out of a recent issue of a magazine called Bake From Scratch.
HERBED SOUR CREAM PULL-APART LOAF
1. 3 and ¼ cup (413 grams) Bread Flour, divided
2. 2 Tablespoons (24 grams) Granulated Sugar
3. 2 and ¼ teaspoons (7 grams) Instant Yeast
4. 2 teaspoons (6 grams) Kosher Salt, Divided.
5. 1 cup 240 grams) Sour Cream
6. ¼ Cup (57 Grams) Unsalted Butter.
7. ¼ cup (60 Grams) Water
8. 1 Large egg (50 Grams), room temperature
9. 1/3 of a cup (76 Grams) Unsalted Butter, melted.
10. 1 tablespoon (10 grams) Minced Garlic
11. 1 Tablespoon (2 grams) chopped Fresh Rosemary
12. 1 tablespoon (2 grams) chopped fresh Thyme
13. 1 tablespoon (2 grams) chopped fresh Parsley
14. ½ teaspoon Flaked Sea Salt
15. Garnish: chopped fresh rosemary, Thyme, and Parsley.
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, whisk together the 1 and ½ cups flour, sugar, yeast, 1 and ½ teaspoons Kosher salt by hand.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat the sour cream, butter, and ¼ of a cup water over medium heat until a thermometer reads 120-130 degrees F.
3. With mixer on medium speed, pour warm sour cream mixture onto flour mixture, beating until combined and cooled slightly, about 1 minute. Add Egg, and beat at medium speed until combined.
4. With mixer on low speed, gradually add remaining 1 and ¾ cups flour, beating until well combined and stopping to scrape down sides of the bowl, about 1 minute.
5. Lightly spray a large bowl, place dough in bow and turn to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm, draft free area, until doubled in size, 45 minutes to1 hour.
6. In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic, rosemary, thyme, parsley, and remaining1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt.
7. Divide dough into 36 pieces. With lightly floured hands, working with 1 piece at a time, roll each piece into a smooth ball.
8. Dip each ball into butter/herb mixture, and place in a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Pour any remaining mixture over dough in pan. Cover and let rise in a warm, draft free place until doubled in size, about 15 to 20 minutes.
9. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Sprinkle flaked sea salt over the dough.
10. Bake until golden brown, and an instant read thermometer reads 190 degrees F (8 degrees C), around 30 to 40 minutes, covering with foil halfway through to avoid excess browning, if necessary.
11. Let cool in pan for ten minutes, remove from pan and garnish with chopped fresh parsley, thyme, rosemary, if desired. Serve warm or at room temperature.