• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Cosori Air Fryer Recall - US, Canada, Mexico

DesertTinker

I received notice that mine has shipped and should arrive Thursday. I hope they will get you sorted quickly from here on out, @Anna N!

Edited by BetD (log)
  • Like 1

"There are no mistakes in bread baking, only more bread crumbs"

*Bernard Clayton, Jr.

Just now, BetD said:

I received notice that mine has shipped and should arrive Thursday. I hope they will you sorted quickly from here on out, @Anna N!

Congratulations! Thanks. I am sort of losing hope. There has been no change in the disposition of my request for replacement despite it now being seven days since I spoke with someone. 

• Sad 1

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

So my granddaughter had to retake all the damn photographs and resubmit the damn claim. I am beyond annoyed. This was purchased through Amazon so there is even a legitimate purchase order and invoice and still they question me. 

• Sad 4

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

My 2004 eG Blog

So I want to buy an air fryer...which one should I get?

A Cosori?

I hear good things about them.

Not to belittle your painful experience with them Anna, but did no one at head office not foresee the harm they are doing to their brand

I don't do social, but to those that do, get the word out on their policies and practices in this regard

@Anna N I hope you have a happy resolution to this problem, you and others in this boat deserve better!

p

• Like 2

So this morning I finally got an email tthat my request for a replacement has been approved. That's the good news. Then there is the news that it will take up to three weeks to get this new one to me and if I would like to track the progress I need to login using my email address and my registration number. However, they failed to make it possible for me to log in anywhere on the page and I was most amused by this 

6D43DDDD-BD23-4F5C-9582-D94607A54790.thumb.jpeg.492658f4b04abd3f3cf27164d93ab593.jpeg

And their assumption that after all this nonsense I remain a loyal customer!

• Confused 1

My 2004 eG Blog

@Anna N 

sorry you had to jump through so may hoops.

3 weeks ?

wow

what was your favorite item to ' do ' in the CAF ?

now you get to think about that

for three weeks .

this is not a consolation in any way.

2 hours ago, rotuts said:

@Anna N 

sorry you had to jump through so may hoops.

3 weeks ?

wow

what was your favorite item to ' do ' in the CAF ?

now you get to think about that

for three weeks .

this is not a consolation in any way.

Bratwurst – – no muss no fuss. Similarly hard boiled eggs. 

• Like 1
  • Delicious 1

My 2004 eG Blog

• 3 weeks later...

4717517C-95EF-40AF-BF7C-518C6AFEE55E.thumb.png.4afe0797e930f54b30b6aa4589246900.png

Looking like a long wait!

• Sad 3

My 2004 eG Blog

• 3 weeks later...

So I received an email this morning suggesting that my replacement might possibly be on its way. It is vague and it tells me the tracking number might not be updated for seven days and then if I want to track it I need to install another app on my device.  Sheesh. This is an air fryer we are replacing not a nuclear generating station. 

Edited by Anna N
Typo (log)
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

My 2004 eG Blog

Well well well! My granddaughter just found my replacement air fryer on the front porch. No notification that it was arriving. Pure luck that she was looking for something else. Unbelievable.  

• Like 5

My 2004 eG Blog