• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

My Food Photos From Easter

FatFrankNJ

1f9b0204.jpg

My Mother in Law makes her own Pasta!

cec72c08.jpg

b6144e5f.jpg

6f735bc5.jpg

79d326de.jpg

Can't forget the homemade meatballs, sausage, short-ribs and braciole.

8ce069d0.jpg

Lather that night it was time for Bourbon Baked Ham

894f66b7.jpg

Stuffed Mushrooms

c3ca937a.jpg

014b928e.jpg

98ce8b5c.jpg

I have many other Food Photos on my Webpage, click here it visit it, feedback always welcome.

Edited by FatFrankNJ (log)

Fat Frank

Bayonne, NJ

Click Here To Visit My Website

:wub: Oh my, beauteeeful!

what do you stuff the mushrooms with?

I use mild sausage, browned and drained, bread crumbs, a touch of minced onion bread crumbs and cream cheese.

Crazy good.

Love the dessert table, wow!

---------------------------------------

Now that is a holiday table like I remember them...we are finally getting the family back up to size to serve like that again

tracey

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

"It is the government's fault, they've eaten everything."

My Webpage

garden state motorcyle association

I'll have a double order of Ravioli ala Mama, a side of broccoli, a big glass of wine, and some of everything on the dessert table. But, I need to know, is it rude if I skip the pacifier as a side? :raz:

More Than Salt

Visit Our Cape Coop Blog

Cure Cutaneous Lymphoma

Join the DarkSide---------------------------> DarkSide Member #006-03-09-06

I'll have a double order of Ravioli ala Mama, a side of broccoli, a big glass of wine, and some of everything on the dessert table. But, I need to know, is it rude if I skip the pacifier as a side? :raz:

Wow! You really have sharp eyes......... I missed that completely. :laugh:

"There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!" Terry Pratchett