• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

More lunch photos from AAG

dbrociner

eMullet.com  :biggrin:

now that's not very nice.

It had to be said :smile:

UPN has new sitcom called "The Mullets". How long before mullet-wearers unite to complain about the way they're being stereotyped?

So when will we see this infamous steak sandwich?

Sometimes When You Are Right, You Can Still Be Wrong. ~De La Vega

UPN has new sitcom called "The Mullets". How long before mullet-wearers unite to complain about the way they're being stereotyped?

So when will we see this infamous steak sandwich?

i refuse to watch it. i'm offended already and will continue to be offended regardless of the content.

Ya gotta find a different shtick, tommy. Somebody else already has a lock on being offended by stuff he hasn't seen. One is enough.

How about you being offended on behalf of the mullet fish who are offended by mullet wearers?

Is there another name for mullet fish? I don't recall ever seeing them on a menu or a review of mullet preparations...

Apparently it's easier still to dictate the conversation and in effect, kill the conversation.

rancho gordo

tommy, you actually DO look like you're sportin a mullet.  I can't think this is funny.

luckily it's just as long and bushy in the front too. :unsure:

Yeah, I didn't notice anything in person. It must just be the photo. tommy's pretty.

Tommy here's that picture of you holding the steak sandwich. I wasn't going to post this because I thought there would be too many photos but since you asked... Also I figured it would give your public another view of you, a small, hairy glimpse  :smile:

fb547649.jpg

Put bloodshot eyes on the sandwich to match the pinkness of the beef and the resemblence to Tommy is quite canny.

PS, David, thanks for taking the time to take the pictures.

Edited by Lreda (log)

Rosie, not enough wine and there were only men at the bar. Not a powerful combination in my mind. But, given the right opportunity, I'd be down to nothing but the blender and a extension cord.

Edited by Lreda (log)