• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Good morn' or evenin' friends!

iggiggiggy

..here's your friendly announcer!  😉 (not really... I'm more of the quiet type, ha ha)

Longtime (~10 yrs?) lurker here, finally decided to join. 

An engineer by trade and training, but have a passion for all things cooking, from basic stir fries, to pasta making, bread, sweets, steaks, coffee roasting/shot pulling, and more! Everyone's posts on this forum has taught me plenty, and I am proud to be a newbie member now.

Please be gentle on me (and my wallet), and thank you for letting me be part of the community.

• Like 3

Give up on the wallet. This forum will cost you. I attribute directly to it my purchase of an Instant Pot, a Cuisinart Steam Oven, various small goods, lots of ingredients of which I'd never heard before, and at least 200 ecookbooks.

Worth every penny, too.

Welcome. Jump right in!

• Like 2

Don't ask. Eat it.

www.kayatthekeyboard.wordpress.com

11 minutes ago, kayb said:

Give up on the wallet. This forum will cost you. I attribute directly to it my purchase of an Instant Pot, a Cuisinart Steam Oven, various small goods, lots of ingredients of which I'd never heard before, and at least 200 ecookbooks.

Worth every penny, too.

Welcome. Jump right in!

You don't have a Control Freak?

• Haha 1

Cooking is cool.  And kitchen gear is even cooler.  -- Chad Ward

Whatever you crave, there's a dumpling for you. -- Hsiao-Ching Chou