• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

French Toast Week and National Leftovers Day collide - crispy onion coated, bacon & stuffing-stuffed French Toast with cranberry sauce:

IMG_6419.thumb.jpg.b8d34290acbcb9059fb9878c4587d074.jpg

My friend sent me home yesterday with a container of a delicious turkey stuffing chock full of nuts - chestnuts, cashews, hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, pine nuts, along with mushrooms, celery, onions & herbs.  I added some bacon crumbles and stuffed it into my French toast.

Salt & plenty of pepper in the milk & egg mixture and a covering of crispy fried onion pieces.  Excellent with a little tart homemade cranberry sauce.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

French Toast Week and National Leftovers Day collide - crispy onion coated, bacon & stuffing-stuffed French Toast with cranberry sauce:

My friend sent me home yesterday with a container of a delicious turkey stuffing chock full of nuts - chestnuts, cashews, hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds & more.  I added some bacon crumbles and stuffed it into my French toast.

Salt & plenty of pepper in the milk & egg mixture and a covering of crispy fried onion pieces.  Excellent with a little tart homemade cranberry sauce.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

My friend sent me home yesterday with a container of a delicious turkey stuffing chock full of nuts - chestnuts, cashews, hazelnuts, walnuts & more.  I added some bacon crumbles and stuffed it into my French toast.