• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

boxes for chocolates

choux

I'm trying to start a small chocolate business. Boxes are eluding me. I've tried package nakazowa that someone else recommended, and while their boxes are beautiful, I'd like to find a retailer in Canada to cut down on shipping costs(and exchange). Does anyone have any ideas?? How can I find something? Google does not seem to be my friend, as whenever I search I just come up with other chocolatiers trying to sell their packages.

I'm in California but I saw a box in a large snack producers catalog and actually asked them where they got it. They had special ordered it but gave me the name of the west coast company they had used. I now use Glerup Revere almost exclusively. They have some nice stuff in their regular line and can do great custom work as well. Good luck.

trish

oh, and if you get the chance check out a fancy food show for vendors

I get Baker's Journal magazine which is Canadian — one of the ads is from Genpak (Mississauga)

www.genpak.com 1-800-626-6695 for info and samples. Don't know if this company will have exactly what you want, but if not could probably give you leads. Another might be Westcan Marketing Inc. 403-720-9590. That's Calgary, isn't it? There's got to be more than one source in Vancouver ... Susan

here is a website for you that might help you a great deal.....it was posted on eg a few months back and i bookmarked it

http://www.kitchenkrafts.com/subcategory.asp?dept=76

it will take u direclty where you need to go for the candy boxes they offer

Edited by ladyyoung98 (log)

a recipe is merely a suggestion

chocolat-chocolat.com

"Chocolate has no calories....

Chocolate is food for the soul, The soul has no weight, therefore no calories" so said a customer, a lovely southern woman, after consuming chocolate indulgence

SWEET KARMA DESSERTS

www.sweetkarmadesserts.com

550 East Meadow Ave. East meadow, NY 11554

516-794-4478

Brian Fishman