• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

The Vegetable Seller

liuzhou

3 hours ago, Katie Meadow said:

Weekly boxes available, delivered personally by cart. Don't see any apples, maybe the horse ate them. See website, Perfect.com.

I'm not sure what you mean. Perfect.com just displays a page asking me to log in to my account, which, of course, I neither have or want.

...your dancing child with his Chinese suit.

The Kitchen Scale Manifesto

4 hours ago, liuzhou said:

I'm not sure what you mean. Perfect.com just displays a page asking me to log in to my account, which, of course, I neither have or want.

4 hours ago, liuzhou said:

I wasn't being serious. Just implying the produce looks more beautiful than the stuff pictured here that comes from Imperfect or the other operation that sends boxes of "seconds."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1