• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kasia

Kasia

I think it is because of the price that spaghetti with shrimps is a special dish in my home. This time, to make a more extraordinary meal, I cooked black pasta stained with squid ink. It is an excellent base for shrimps, fresh green parsley and chili-garlic sauce.

Ingredients (for 4 people)
500g of cooked shrimps
4 cloves of garlic
1 chili pepper
100g of butter
150ml of dry white wine
a bunch of parsley
400g of spaghetti
50g of Parmesan
lemon
salt and pepper

If you have frozen shrimps, take them out of the freezer and defrost them. Boil the pasta so it is al dente. Slice the garlic and dice the chili pepper. Melt the butter in a pan, add the garlic, chili pepper and fry it for a while. Pour the wine in and boil at a low heat for 5 minutes. Add the shrimps and boil for 3-4 minutes. Spice it up with salt and pepper, turn off the heat and add the minced parsley. Mix the shrimps in with the pasta. If you like, sprinkle the dish with lemon juice and parmesan and decorate with parsley leaves.

DSC_0597a.jpg

Kasia

Kasia

I think it is because of the price that spaghetti with shrimps is a special dish in my home. This time, to make a more extraordinary meal, I cooked black pasta stained with squid ink. It is an excellent base for shrimps, fresh green parsley and chili-garlic sauce.

Ingredients (for 4 people)
500g of cooked shrimps
4 cloves of garlic
1 chili pepper
100g of butter
150ml of dry white wine
a bunch of parsley
400g of spaghetti
50g of Parmesan
lemon
salt and pepper

If you have frozen shrimps, take them out of the freezer and defrost them. Boil the pasta so it is al dente. Slice the garlic and dice the chili pepper. Melt the butter in a pan, add the garlic, chili pepper and fry it for a while. Pour the wine in and boil at a low heat for 5 minutes. Add the shrimps and boil for 3-4 minutes. Spice it up with salt and pepper, turn off the heat and add the minced parsley. Mix the shrimps in with the pasta. If you like, sprinkle the dish with lemon juice and parmesan and decorate with parsley leaves.

DSC_0597a.jpg