• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

It has once again become cool and dreary here.  John has gone to help a friend who is facing stem cell harvesting for his multiple myeloma.  I don't feel like cooking or eating at this point... BUT it is important  so

I have some parsnips, carrots, leeks, shallots, garlic and small potatoes.  Have some bones to make stock with and then it will be poor man's stew for tomorrow. 

Last night's dinner was green eggs and ham (pesto, eggs, Black Forest ham) on a toasted English muffin ..... again.

suzilightning

suzilightning

It has once again become cool and dreary here.  John has gone to help a friend who is facing stem cell harvesting for his multiple myeloma.  I don't feel like cooking or eating at this point... BUT it is important  so

I have some parsnips, carrots, leeks, shallots, garlic and small potatoes.  Have some bones to make stock with and then it will be poor man's stew for tomorrow.