• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Culinary Overkill

While the Cronut Grilled Cheese is certainly decadent, its not exactly overkill...

THIS my dear readers IS overkill...

I present the "Lambpigcow", Which combines

24 quail; 12 chickens; 8 ducks; 6 turkeys; 2 lambs; a pig and a blanket-size side of wagyu beef.

HarT9yE.jpg

(mods if the pic isnt allowed, edit it out)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2858646/The-Roast-Beast-Restaurant-invents-Lambpigcow-makes-turducken-look-poultry-comparison.html

Do YOU have any Overkill Dishes to add...

I think certainly that 3 pie cake IS Overkill, The Original TurDuckEnIS Overkill as well (I bought one years ago it was swimming in grease)

• Like 2

Wawa Sizzli FTW!

Ill be the Big Boy  ( first picture , uncooked ) was dry dry dry for the first 1/2 radius

unless they used a Monster Steam Dragon

Well ,of course, you don't eat the whole thing!  You just serve the quail on toast points as an appetizer.  All the the rest you give to your lhasa apso for dindin.

"A fool", he said, "would have swallowed it". Samuel Johnson

• 1 month later...

Rather modest overkill compared to that is the Fattie: peppers, cheese and other stuff inside a wrapping of sausage and bacon weave on the outside.

http://www.smoking-meat.com/january-2010-bacon-wrapped-stuffed-sausage-fatty

Edited by Norm Matthews (log)

I  sometimes watch popsugar food, because to my  Swedish brain most of what they make is  overkill .   Like the cinnamon roll cake, that cant be yummy, since it just two buns stacked on each other with frosting.

Anyway  there is  a Swedish over kill food  the  Harakiri sausage, the worlds  hottest sausage.

honestly you dont  need to   know Swedish, suffering is Universal 
  • Like 1

Cheese is you friend, Cheese will take care of you, Cheese will never betray you, But blue mold will kill me.