• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

KennethT

KennethT

In don't usually post take out meals but I was discussing this with @liuzhou over here which got me in the mood for some....

PXL_20240102_235812562.thumb.jpg.81e160d29b1dbc0e9dcdc84bddb904bc.jpg

Supposed Hunan bamboo shoots with pork underneath are rice noodles and it came with a side of broth to add to make soup noodles. Also hiding are more green and red chillies. It was quite spicy tonight, my nose was running for a good 20 minutes after. I'm sure something else will be running tomorrow morning... 🤣

ETA I ordered this "medium" which is 2 out of 4

KennethT

KennethT

In don't usually post take out meals but I was discussing this with @liuzhou over here which got me in the mood for some....

PXL_20240102_235812562.thumb.jpg.81e160d29b1dbc0e9dcdc84bddb904bc.jpg

Supposed Hunan bamboo shoots with pork underneath are rice noodles and it came with a side of broth to add to make soup noodles. Also hiding are more green and red chillies. It was quite spicy tonight, my nose was running for a good 20 minutes after. I'm sure something else will be running tomorrow morning... 🤣