• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

typo

I need a bigger plate. Although it's already a big plate.

I had these three yellowtail fish

yt1.thumb.jpg.358eb0dd4ca6ec116c162d94f62a1eb1.jpg

Gutted and fried them whole but headless. Then made a simple salad of lettuce, yellow bell pepper, mint and tomato, dressed with a lemon vinaigrette. Served with rice.

yt2.thumb.jpg.b0d8e8dd0dc486bfd4be07b12a7e939a.jpg

As you can see, I could only fit two on the plate with the rice and salad - and it's still overcrowded. No problem finish those two and the salad. Get other fish and rest of salad. Continue. Robert is your mother's brother.

liuzhou

liuzhou

I need a bigger plate. Although it's already a big plate.

Gutted and fried them whole but headless. Then made a simple salad of lettuce, yellow bell pepper, mint and tomato, dressed with a lemon vinaigrette. Served with rice.

AS you can see, I could only fit two on the plate with the rice and salad - and it's still overcrowded. No problem finish those two and the salad. Get other fish and rest of salad. Continue. Robert is your mother's brother.

liuzhou

liuzhou

I need a bigger plate.

AS you can see, I could only fit two on the plate with the rice and salad - and it's still overcrowded. No problem finish those two and the salad. Get other fish and rest of salad. Continue. Robert is your mother's brother.