• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 7:54 AM, Shelby said:

For the first time in my life, I think the heat of summer is affecting my appetite.  My air conditioner is all fixed and running like a champ so I don't know why I'm feeling this way, but I am.  And it's not even that hot here yet.  

Same here, but it's going to be 90-ish today and tomorrow; much too hot for my taste especially so early in the season.  I easily get tired of summertime foods, they're so much less interesting to me than the dishes I make in winter.  I'm not a big griller (that was my late hubby's job); I wish I enjoyed it more since I have all the equipment but it's just not much fun when it's just for myself.

lindag

lindag

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 7:54 AM, Shelby said:

For the first time in my life, I think the heat of summer is affecting my appetite.  My air conditioner is all fixed and running like a champ so I don't know why I'm feeling this way, but I am.  And it's not even that hot here yet.  

Same here, it's going to be 90-ish today and tomorrow; much too hot for my taste especially so early in the season.  I easily get tired of summertime foods, they're so much less interesting to me than the dishes I make in winter.  I'm not a big griller (that was my late hubby's job); I wish I enjoyed it more since I have all the equipment but it's just not much fun when it's just for myself.