• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kasia

Kasia

Today I have a recipe for those who would like to eat something more sophisticated than pieces of sausage on a stick, caught on the fly from the fridge (I do it myself sometimes), and who don't have enough time for shopping and cooking. Wholemeal pasta with courgette and goat cheese - the basis of my dish could be groats, rice or pasta. I chose wholemeal penne. Grilled courgette, goat cheese, cherry tomatoes and black olives meant that the dish almost jumped onto the fork by itself. Even my children appreciated it.

Ingredients (for 4 people):
200g of wholemeal penne
2 small courgettes (about 500g)
100g of goat cheese with herbs for salads
16 cherry tomatoes
12 olives
4 sprigs of rosemary
3 tablespoons of oil
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of olive oil with chili pepper
half a clove of garlic
salt and pepper

DSC_0945b blog.jpg

Kasia

Kasia

Today I have a recipe for those who would like to eat something more sophisticated than pieces of sausage on a stick, caught on the fly from the fridge (I do it myself sometimes), and who don't have enough time for shopping and cooking. Wholemeal pasta with courgette and goat cheese - the basis of my dish could be groats, rice or pasta. I chose wholemeal penne. Grilled courgette, goat cheese, cherry tomatoes and black olives meant that the dish almost jumped onto the fork by itself. Even my children appreciated it.

Ingredients (for 4 people):
200g of wholemeal penne
2 small courgettes (about 500g)
100g of goat cheese with herbs for salads
16 cherry tomatoes
12 olives
4 sprigs of rosemary
3 tablespoons of oil
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of olive oil with chili pepper
half a clove of garlic
salt and pepper