• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

3 hours ago, suzilightning said:

You had me with the diet Dr. PEPPER  but.......fake cheese (or any cheese) on a fried fish sandwich!?!?!

It was so long ago that I cannot remember the details about the food truck, but it is what it is. I am just reporting the facts. I thought it was an unlikely combination, but a great sandwich, nonetheless. I am not asking for your permission, or your approval, just stating the facts and after eating my own recreation, from my memory, I have not a single apology about the ingredients. It was, after all, an effort to recreate an old experience, which I found quite successful. 

HC

HungryChris

HungryChris

3 hours ago, suzilightning said:

You had me with the diet Dr. PEPPER  but.......fake cheese (or any cheese) on a fried fish sandwich!?!?!

It was so long ago that I cannot remember the details about the food truck, but it is what it is. I am just reporting the facts. I thought it was an unlikely, but great sandwich. I am not asking for your permission, or your approval, just stating the facts and after eating that great recreation from my memory, I have not a single apology.

HC