• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Keeping it simple. Stir-fried prawns with garlic, ginger and balcony-grown bird's eye chili pepper, a tickle of oyster sauce and asparagus and Chinese chives. Dusted with shichimi togarishi after I took the picture but before eating. With rice, of course.

prawns.thumb.jpg.8cf5dd8fabb73d612c977a01a79bf2d6.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

Keeping it simple. Stir-fried prawns with garlic, ginger and balcony-grown Thai type chili pepper, a tickle of oyster sauce and asparagus and Chinese chives. Dusted with shichimi togarishi after I took the picture but before eating. With rice, of course.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Keeping it simple. Stir-fried prawns with garlic, ginger and balcony Thai type chili pepper, a tickle of oyster sauce and asparagus and Chinese chives. Dusted with shichimi togarishi after I took the picture but before eating. With rice, of course.