• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 10:10 AM, suzilightning said:

WHEN are you going to get the Cholula chili-lime hot sauce?????  Do you need me to bring some up to you?

In defference to @suzilightning, I did try the Cholula chili lime hot sauce. It's good. I definitly
can taste the chili tugging towards Mexico, but lime, not so much. Fresh lime flavor is an illusive
taste, that seems to only come from the freshly squeezed source (I call your attention to the bar
abomination called Rose's Lime Juice).
Anyway, if I were having breakfast at say, La Salsa Cantina in the Showcase mall in Las Vegas
(sipping a 99 cent bloody mary) , I would be all over it, but if I want a taste of the Big Easy,
and I do most mornings, it's back to Crystal for me. Just saying. Now, I know @rotuts will be bringing
up the green Tobasco, again, so I'll try that next.

Home fries, fried eggs and snow peas.

HC

IMG_0395.JPGIMG_0393.JPG 

HungryChris

HungryChris

WHEN are you going to get the Cholula chili-lime hot sauce?????  Do you need me to bring some up to you?

In defference to @suzilightning, I did try the Cholula chili lime hot sauce. It's good. I definitly
can taste the chili tugging towards Mexico, but lime, not so much. Fresh lime flavor is an illusive
taste, that seems to only come from the freshly squeezed source (I call your attention to the bar
Anyway, if I were having breakfast at say, La Salsa Cantina in the Showcase mall in Las Vegas
(sipping a 99 cent bloody mary with breakfast), I would be all over it, but if I want a taste of the Big Easy,
and I do most mornings, it's back to Crystal for me. Just saying. Now, I know @rotuts will be bringing

HC

IMG_0395.JPGIMG_0393.JPG 

HungryChris

HungryChris

(sipping a 99 cent bloody mary), I would be all over it, but if I want a taste of the Big Easy,

HC

IMG_0395.JPGIMG_0393.JPG 

HungryChris

HungryChris

(sipping a 99 cent bloody mary), I would be all over it, but if I want a taste of the Big Easy,
and I do most mornings, it's back to Crystal for me. Just saying. Now, I know rotuts will be bringing

HC

IMG_0395.JPGIMG_0393.JPG 

HungryChris

HungryChris

and I do most mornings, it's back to Crystal for me. Just saying. Now, I know rotuts will be bringing

HC

IMG_0395.JPGIMG_0393.JPG