• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Paris Food by Arrondissement

John Talbott

This will be completed and updated periodically by John Talbott.

I realized mid-project:

(1) that I hadn't fully explained that these compendia were intended to help persons searching for FAQ's - eg where do I find a place in the 14th?

(2) that they are in no way complete - they represent only those threads easily identified as focusing on one arrondissement or other and not on discussions that might include many restos in multiple areas,

(3) that they are quaisi-"Wikipedic," feel free to add links to threads and/or other info about food in each one and

(4) that they've cluttered up the site - apologies.

I hope they'll be helpful.

John

Edited by John Talbott (log)

John Talbott

blog John Talbott's Paris

John,

I think this is a wonderful idea and look forward to posting after I've visited Paris this fall.

also, I am really grateful for all that you contribute for eGullet. This has been a wonderful resource for planning my trip.

Grace Piper, host of Fearless Cooking

www.fearlesscooking.tv

My eGullet Blog: What I ate for one week Nov. 2010

Subscribe to my 5 minute video podcast through iTunes, just search for Fearless Cooking

• 2 weeks later...
This will be completed and updated periodically by John Talbott.

I realized mid-project:

(1) that I hadn't fully explained that these compendia were intended to help persons searching for FAQ's - eg where do I find a place in the 14th?

(2) that they are in no way complete - they represent only those threads easily identified as focusing on one arrondissement or other and not on discussions that might include many restos in multiple areas,

(3) that they are quaisi-"Wikipedic," feel free to add links to threads and/or other info about food in each one and

(4) that they've cluttered up the site - apologies.

I hope they'll be helpful.

John

I have just posted the final arrondissement; again I apologize for cluttering up the Forum but I think in the long run, it will simplify things.

But, and it's a big but, they are incomplete, so please:

Add to individual threads,

Add links,

Send me PM's about omissions, etc.

John

John Talbott

blog John Talbott's Paris