• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

I need everyone to get paid up - less than half so far so it is making it difficult for me to start getting supplies laid in.

CANADIANS - PLEASE DON'T PAY ME THROUGH THE PAYPAL LINK - IT COSTS MONEY TO RETURN IT TO YOU WHICH I HAVE TO DO!  Canadians can send money via interac to kerry (at) the chocolatedoctor (dot) ca

Outside of Canada send via this PayPal link - ignore that it shows 2018 - that's when I made the link initially and I can't change it.  It does reflect the pricing this year though - that part I could update. Where it says 'what's this for - make sure I know who you are/ who and what you are paying for. 

Also tomorrow April 30 - is last day for hotel reservations at the rate we were given. 

we will be at the Marriott Four Points on Dixie Rd in Mississauga. 

$159 Cdn per night is the rate - (tax will add about $30 Cdn per night).  When you check in you can purchase breakfast vouchers for $13 per day (they gave us a break from the usual $18). The block is for 20 rooms - half one king, other half two queens. I'm expecting most people to come in on Thursday  but it allows for a couple of people to come in on Wednesday. 

Link to reservations

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

I need everyone to get paid up - less than half so far so it is making it difficult for me to start getting supplies laid in.

CANADIANS - PLEASE DON'T PAY ME THROUGH THE PAYPAL LINK - IT COSTS MONEY TO RETURN IT TO YOU WHICH I HAVE TO DO!  Canadians can send money via interac to kerry (at) the chocolatedoctor (dot) ca

Outside of Canada send via this PayPal link - ignore that it shows 2018 - that's when I made the link initially and I can't change it.  It does reflect the pricing this year though - that part I could update. Where it says 'what's this for - make sure I know who you are/ who and what you are paying for. 

Also tomorrow April 30 - is last day for hotel reservations at the rate we were given.