• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

"The Chocolatier's Kitchen"

RobertM

Has anyone gotten The Chocolatiers Kitchen by Callebaut?  If so, any thoughts or impressions??  
is it worth the price?  
for reference, I have Grewlings book(s) & Wybauws books and……..

7 minutes ago, RobertM said:

Has anyone gotten The Chocolatiers Kitchen by Callebaut?  If so, any thoughts or impressions??  
is it worth the price?  
for reference, I have Grewlings book(s) & Wybauws books and……..

I forgot to ask them for one as a giveaway at the workshop. Next year maybe I’ll remember.

I didn't know about this book until I saw this post, but I was able to download a sample on Kindle. If your able to do the same I think it'll give you a pretty good idea of if it will be useful to you. The recipes are divided into short, medium, and long shelf life, and it looks like you can see them all in the table of contents, and there were a handful of formulas to you can see. The recipes for dragee interest me, but not so much at the price of the book. 

• Thanks 1