• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

I was reading all of the old Super Bowl topics a bit ago.  Enjoyable...but sad.   Missing a lot of our people.  @David Ross @suzilightning @HungryChris and many more.  

I need to go back and look, and but someone early on stuffed wings with blue cheese and then breaded and fried them.  Ooooooooh wheeeeee they caught my eye years ago and now they are still making me drool.  

Shelby

Shelby

I was reading all of the old Super Bowl topics a bit ago.  Enjoyable...but sad.   Missing a lot of our people.  @David Ross @suzilightning @HungryChris and many more.  

I need to go back and look, and but someone early one stuffed wings with blue cheese and then breaded and fried them.  Ooooooooh wheeeeee they caught my eye years ago and now they are still making me drool.