• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

Hey everyone!  I'm an avid foodie...eater (hehhe) and my wife is an amazing cook...so its really a match made in heaven!  :) I love cooking shows and cooking shorts so looking forward to sharing and seeing some of the things people discover out there!

• Like 2

Anna N   
30 minutes ago, willrodriguezfl said:

I love cooking shows and cooking shorts

How did the shorts taste? Do you sous vide them?  xDxDxD

1 hour ago, Anna N said:

How did the shorts taste? Do you sous vide them?  xDxDxD

I've heard of overalls in chowder but I'm sure shorts would work for a small pot.

• Haha 1

Anna N   

@willrodriguezfl will hopefully understand that this is just good-natured ribbing  and we do a fair bit of it around here. Welcome. 

Smithy   

Welcome, @willrodriguezfl! Does your wife have particular specialties - things that she loves to cook and that you adore eating, more than others?  My husband and I share (if 20% - 80% is sharing) the cookery, but our styles are radically different.  He claims to like most of what I cook. :-)

If you have questions about where to find things or how the forums work, don't hesitate to ask a host by PM, or ask aloud in the Moderation and Policy Discussion forum.  C'mon in, wander around and join the fun!