• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

scubadoo97

scubadoo97

I needed to use more of the SV shoulder roast  I have in the fridge.   Used it to make a childhood favorite rice and peas dish. Ground meat, onions and garlic, seasoned with baharat spices  with peas  served over rice.  Half  an onion and a couple cloves of garlic went In as well.  The fine chopping of the roast works so well 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

scubadoo97

scubadoo97

I needed to use more of the SV shoulder roast  I have in the fridge.   Used it to make a childhood favorite rice and peas dish. Ground meat, onions and garlic, seasoned with baharat spices  with peas  served over rice.  Half  an onion and a couple cloves of garlic went In as well.  The fine chopping of the roast works so well 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

scubadoo97

scubadoo97

I needed to use more of the SV shoulder roast  I have in the fridge.   Used it to make a childhood favorite rice and peas dish,  Bisadura sp?   Ground meat seasoned with baharat spices  with peas  served over rice.  Half  an onion and a couple cloves of garlic went In as well.  The fine chopping of the roast works so well 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

scubadoo97

scubadoo97

I needed to use more of the SV shoulder roast  I have in the fridge.   Used it to make a childhood favorite rice and peas dish,  Bisadura sp?   Ground meat seasoned with baharat spices  with peas  and rice served over rice.  Half  an onion and a couple cloves of garlic went In as well.  The fine chopping of the roast works so well 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

scubadoo97

scubadoo97

I needed to use more of the SV shoulder roast  I have in the fridge.   Used it to make a childhood favorite rice and peas dish,  Bisadura sp?   Ground meat seasoned with baharat spices  with peas and  served over rice.  Half  an onion and a couple cloves of garlic went In as well.  The fine chopping of the roast works so well 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg