• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

This is my second dinner so I'm not going to try and pretty it up for you! (If so inclined, you can find my first comedy of errors on the 'Cook your way through the freezer challenge' ) 

My first attempt just didn't come together for my personal tastes, but luckily I was also roasting a chicken for the boys lunches/ pickings during the day. 

What happened was an accident / great sacrifice, on my part, for the health of my family, depending on who I'm talking too. 

It Wasn't Me.

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

This is my second dinner so I'm not going to try and pretty it up for you! (If so inclined, you can find my first comedy of errors on the 'Cook your way through the freezer challenge' ) 

My first attempt just didn't come together for my personal tastes, but luckily I was also roasting a chicken for the boys lunches/ pickings during the day. 

What happened was either an accident / great sacrifice, on my part, for the health of my family, depending on who I'm talking too. 

It Wasn't Me.