• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Got home very late last night (flight delays) and utterly starving. Thank heavens for freezers and nuclear devices. Pulled out a bag of chicken legs and defrosted 3 of them in the nuclear box.

Cooked them with shallots, capers, olives, a bird's eye chili and white wine, finishing them off with some garlic chives, a tickle of butter and a squeeze of lemon juice. Most unusually, I served it (to myself) over rice - something I almost never do.

dinner.thumb.jpg.4ffe1e015d08950ebf81d036f3409cdd.jpg

also posted in the Freezer Challenge topic

liuzhou

liuzhou

Got home very late last night (flight delays) and utterly starving. Thank heavens for freezers and nuclear devices. Pulled out a bag of chicken legs and defrosted 3 of them in the nuclear box.

Cooked them with shallots, capers, olives, a bird's eye chili and white wine, finishing them off with some garlic chives, a tickle of butter and a squeeze of lemon juice. Most unusually, I served it (to myself) over rice - something I almost never do.

dinner.thumb.jpg.4ffe1e015d08950ebf81d036f3409cdd.jpg