• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

to add link

If limited to fast food options, the McD's fish sandwich is my preference and I believe we have a whole topic devoted to it.  

Getting back to lunch, today I made the black linguine with squid and spicy sausage from Diana Henry's Simple.

IMG_4834.thumb.jpg.b375bddfadbe7221574877460ce6a294.jpg

Not a fan of this particular brand of pasta.  It was very brittle coming out of the bag and continued to break during cooking.   Also rather expensive.  Never occurred to me to cook squid with spicy sausage but it was interesting.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

If limited to fast food options, the McD's fish sandwich is my preference and I believe we have a whole topic devoted to it.  Getting back to lunch, today I made the black linguine with squid and spicy sausage from Diana Henry's Simple.

IMG_4834.thumb.jpg.b375bddfadbe7221574877460ce6a294.jpg

Not a fan of this particular brand of pasta.  It was very brittle coming out of the bag and continued to break during cooking.   Also rather expensive.  Never occurred to me to cook squid with spicy sausage but it was interesting.