• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

to avoid being a complete idiot again

43 minutes ago, Anna N said:

image.jpeg

Might look like plain jane among all the tempting breakfast belles but let me tell you that is home made butter on that muffin that a friend dropped off yesterday.

Please excuse me for being over-confused, but did your friend drop off the butter or muffin?

Either way, it looks like something I'd be delighted to eat for breakfast or even now. Gone midnight.

liuzhou

liuzhou

41 minutes ago, Anna N said:

image.jpeg

Might look like plain jane among all the tempting breakfast belles but let me tell you that is home made butter on that muffin that a friend dropped off yesterday.

Please excuse me for being over-confused, but is the butter or the muffin home made?

Either way, it looks like something I'd be delighted to eat for breakfast or even now. Gone midnight.