• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

to add link

Thanks, scubadoo97!  

Today, David Lebovitz posted a recipe for Za’atar Flatbread that looked delicious.  I've seen some lovely examples of flatbreads around here and really should give it a try.  But for today, I cheated.  I anointed a TJ's whole wheat flatbread with olive oil and za'atar, toasted it up and added some other nibble-y bits to make breakfast:

IMG_2645.thumb.jpg.27bfb508717e72bee04ef

Flatbread, cara cara orange, feta, fresh tomato, kalamata olives.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Thanks, scubadoo97!  

Today, David Lebovitz posted a recipe for Za’atar Flatbread that looked delicious.  I've seen some lovely examples of flatbreads around here and really should give it a try.  But for today, I cheated.  I anointed a TJ's whole wheat flatbread with olive oil and za'atar, toasted it up and added some other nibble-y bits to make breakfast:

IMG_2645.thumb.jpg.27bfb508717e72bee04ef

Flatbread, cara cara orange, feta, fresh tomato, kalamata olives.