• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

I'm Vencislav - dedicated food lover !

Hello !

My name is Vencislav and I'm 25 years old. I'm from Bulgaria ( it's a small country near back sea ). My profession is internet marketing, making sites for customers, SEO, etc. But i have two passions: Fishing and Cooking ! Those go hand by hand, because when I catch fish ( sadly not often, because of my luck :D ) I want to cook that fish. Yes, mostly I'm like sea food, but I don't mind to test everything that looks nice.

I'm here to be part of this great community and to share my hobby with everyone. I'm happy I found this forum !

best regards

• Like 2

Feel free to add your homemade recipe to my food network, I will be more than happy - yummlove.com

Hi Vencislav, I was looking up Bulgarian food on Wikipedia, and most of the dishes were unfamiliar to me. I have cooked some dishes from Turkey and Georgia, the other side of the Black Sea, but never anything that is distinctly Bulgarian. I hope you will tell us more about Bulgarian food as you settle in here and participate on the different msg boards. Welcome!

Welcome! I'm especially interested to see what you do with seafood, and what sort of fish you catch - when you catch them ;-). I'm also curious about what Bulgarian food is like, as well as any other food you care to cook!

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown