• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Monmouth County Area Online Restaurant Listing

=Mark

Recently I've been atempring to compile a listing of local establishments with a web presence. the result is the

Monmouth County Online Restaurant Listing.

Bear in mind that it is a work in progress and the only qualification to be listed is that an establishment has a website. This is in no way an endorsement of any particular place.

Am up to nearly 90 restaurants now...

=Mark

Give a man a fish, he eats for a Day.

Teach a man to fish, he eats for Life.

Teach a man to sell fish, he eats Steak

Let's see ...

The northern most town in Ocean County (the county just south of Monmouth) is Lakewood, so the southern most township in Monmouth is Howell. To the east is water (Atlantic Ocean), Northeast is water (Sandy Hook Bay), Northwest border: Aberdeen, Matawan, Marlboro, and out to Roosevelt on the western boundry...

Hows that?

See the PDF map at http://www.state.nj.us/transportation/gis/maps/monmouth.pdf (warning it need to be enlarged to about 150% before anything is really visable)

Ken (yes, I'm back ... :smile: )

Keep in mind that it is Monmouth County "Area," and that I did not consult a survey map when compiling it. There are some places in Ocean & Middlesex, but they are easily accessible to Monmouth...

=Mark

Give a man a fish, he eats for a Day.

Teach a man to fish, he eats for Life.

Teach a man to sell fish, he eats Steak