• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Gary Regan Book Of Bourbon

lancastermike

My darling wife Maggie found me a first edition hardcover of Gary Regan's Book of Bourbon for a Christmas gift. What a wonderful gift it is. I have alyways loved bourbon and this gives me information I never had both historical and current. I know it was published in 1995 but it is still very current. I would imagine many of you have seen this, but if not, it is worth the search for it.

I particularly enjoyed the recipe for distilling a batch of bourbon. If someone has a source for the still and the barrels I could get the corn, wheat and rye

Edited by lancastermike (log)

..... If someone has a source for the still and the barrels I could get the corn, wheat and rye

I have glasses and ice cubes.

-- Jeff

"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members." -- Groucho Marx