• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hart House - $29 - 3 course meal

fud

I'm a little biased because I work there but it is a hell of a deal for a fantastic meal (and a great opprortunity to invest all the money you save into a nice bottle of wine...)

The belly rules the mind.

^ Sandy and I are planning possibly to do a wedding there so we will go have a look for sure!

"There are two things every chef needs in the kitchen: fish sauce and duck fat" - Tony Minichiello

^ Sandy and I are planning possibly to do a wedding there so we will go have a look for sure!

Well you didn't say anything about weddings!

J & I went to a wedding there a couple years back and it beautiful. The food was excellent, the service near perfect and the setting can't be beat.

Besides, it's in my 'hood so it'll be easy to crash :raz:

A.

Besides, it's in my 'hood so it'll be easy to crash :raz:

[note to self]

Hide the date of wedding from sneaky foodies on egullet

[/end note]

Thanks for the feedback we are really interested in HH as it seems to be really suitable and cheaper than Brock House!

- back on topic, anyone know when this promo ends?

"There are two things every chef needs in the kitchen: fish sauce and duck fat" - Tony Minichiello

The promo officially ends at the end of October but we'll expand it until mid-November.

Thank you everybody for all the praise - and if you're looking for a Hart House wedding, give me a call!

The belly rules the mind.

hart house was one of our dine out vancouver picks last year and it was one of my favourites. delicious food, great wine pairings, very friendly and great service and the room is so cosy and very comfortable. AND easy parking! :biggrin:

thanks for the heads up. been wanting to go for another visit. this is a very good excuse!

Quentina