• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

Early dinner // late lunch :

I looked into offerings @ MarketBasket this AM , for filled pasta.

I haven't made this sort of item in a while .  I used to enjoy the filled pasta Chicken w prosciutto 

no longer available.  so ...

IMG_3146.thumb.jpg.d91eb721f474ffeff1c73daed632ca63.jpg

those are window to Table green onions , TJ's Capari's  , TJ's parmesan-ish

and two no added salt chicken stock Ive had for a while and th0ught Id finally ty them   filled pasta as you see above.

I was very surprised w the two units of CkSt :

IMG_3150.thumb.jpg.694a6f8b3b362e089bdae438b271ed0e.jpg

when I opened the packs , aroma of roosted CkStock was ver noticeable  taste very good , bland , ie  no salt.

the aroma was so good  MC who was on his Auto-Heat , awake and just looking around and enjoying his day

came right into the kitchen , w Great Expectations ..  this for me is a keeper.

mise :

IMG_3153.thumb.jpg.6ea6fc8f4093f4e3d2f5cc340fc02c1f.jpg

that's two beaten eggs , I add at the end off the het w the green onions and tomato

result :

IMG_3157.thumb.jpg.53507b3679467e06db21a0daef4c034f.jpg

the green blob is refrigerated EVOO  , melting   also from TJ's

this was excellent.

the TJ's pam-ish had been resting comfortably in the refrigerator for ' a bit ' thus the initial slices which were diced 

were ' rind like '  but very tasty .  fortunately I added them to the stock w the tort's  for the five minute cooking.  

next time I dice them smaller .

I might  add a few more Campari's the next time , and another Window green onion.  that would work.

I might also get some fresh swiss chard or mature fresh spinach which would be nice. added w the green onions and tomato off the heat

now I have to see twhat the TJ's Tot's offering are ( lots of veg related ones I recall )

and see what Aldi has .

of course I might get s0ome proscuitto and add that thing diced for that flavor I like 

this is so easy to make , it's back on the Menu.

very pleased w the no salt stock.  iso Ill be stocking up.

I like this size , as if there is a no0-salt ' box '  you know what I mean , then I hsv to use up the whole box.

rotuts

rotuts

I haven't made this sort of item in a while .  I used to enjoy the filled pasta Chicken w prosciutto 

and two no added salt chicken stock Ive had for a while and th0ught Id finally ty them   filled pasta as you see above.

when I opened the packs , aroma of roosted CkStock was ver noticeable  taste very good , bland , ie  no salt.

the aroma was so good  MC who was on his Auto-Heat , awake and just looking around and enjoying his day

mise :

that's two beaten eggs , I add at the end off the het w the green onions and tomato

result :

this was excellent.

the TJ's part-ish had been resting comfortably in the refrigerator for ' a bit ' thus the initial slices which wee diced 

were ' rind like '  but very tasty .  fortunately I added them to the stock w the tort's  for the five minute cooking.  

I mike add a few more Campari's the next time , and another Window green onion.  that would work.

I might also get some fresh swims chard or mature spinach which would be nice.

now I have to see twhat the TJ's Tot's offering are ( lots of veg related ones I recall )

and see what Aldi has .

of course O might get s0omeproscuitto and add that thing diced for that flavor I like 

I like this size , as if there is a no0-salt ' box '  you know what I mean , then I hsv to use up the whole box.

rotuts

rotuts

mise :

result :

this was excellent.

the TJ's part-ish had been resting comfortably in the refrigerator for ' a bit ' thus the initial slices which wee diced 

I mike add a few more Campari's the next time , and another Window green onion.  that would work.

and see what Aldi has .

of course O might get s0omeproscuitto and add that thing diced for that flavor I like 

rotuts

rotuts

mise :

result :

this was excellent.

and see what Aldi has .

rotuts

rotuts

mise :

result :

this was excellent.

and see what Aldi has .

rotuts

rotuts

mise :

result :

this was excellent.

and see what Aldi has .