• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Maison Rustique

Maison Rustique

typo

Made up a soup with some of the chicken from the skewers I roasted the other day. Used a packaged cilantro lime rice, some chopped tomato, chicken stock and a dollop of jalapeno something from Trader Joe's that's been lurking in the fridge for a long time.

I have to admit that I am really getting hungry for "real" food, i.e., meat to eat with a knife/fork, veggies and a nice glass of wine. My dear friend who always brings me food texted me yesterday and asked me what I'd like to cheer me up and he'd make it for me. I politely declined. I was afraid it would be chicken drumsticks. LOL.

image.thumb.png.dd4eea6044d856046f4a1fde4133bd4c.png

Maison Rustique

Maison Rustique

Made up a soup with some of the chicken from the skewers I roasted the other day. Used a packaged cilantro lime rice, some chopped tomato, chicken stock and a dollop of jalapeno something from Trader Joe's that's been lurking in the fridge for a long time.

I have to admit that I am really getting hungry for "real" food, i.e., meat to eat with a knife/fork, veggies and a nice glass of wine. My dear friend who always beings me food texted me yesterday and asked me what I'd like to cheer me up and he'd make it for me. I politely declined. I was afraid it would be chicken drumsticks. LOL.

image.thumb.png.dd4eea6044d856046f4a1fde4133bd4c.png