• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Senior Sea Kayaker

Senior Sea Kayaker

I'll catch up on the dinners when I've got a bit more time. It's been pretty hot and humid so my main meal has tended to be breakfast.

A few recent: sausage, pierogis with mushrooms and a salad.

Shrimp, sugar snap peas, cremini and oyster mushrooms, green onion, garlic, ginger, Thai chilis, fish sauce, spicy globe basil, cilantro and sesame oil over shrimp roe noodles.

Patty melt with caramelized onions, kosher dill slices and aged cheddar, tomatoes, coleslaw and gazpacho.

ShrimpShrimpRoeNoodlesSugarSnapsCreminiandOysterMushrooms.thumb.JPG.5e77476bee1cb4d457f80fadcfff2f73.JPG

PattyMeltwithCarmelizedOnions.thumb.JPG.9804955b1fa9e22d23a1106a01b10749.JPG

Sausage and Pierogi.JPG

Senior Sea Kayaker

Senior Sea Kayaker

I'll catch up on the dinners when I've got a bit more time. It's been pretty hot and humid so my main meal has tended to be breakfast.

Shrimp, sugar snap peas, cremini and oyster mushrooms, green onion, garlic, ginger, Thai chilis, spicy globe basil, cilantro and spicy globe basil over shrimp roe noodles.

Patty melt with caramelized onions and aged cheddar, tomatoes, coleslaw and gazpacho.

SausageandPierogi.thumb.JPG.abf2174f203905ae3d96726b67683b36.JPGShrimpShrimpRoeNoodlesSugarSnapsCreminiandOysterMushrooms.thumb.JPG.5e77476bee1cb4d457f80fadcfff2f73.JPG

PattyMeltwithCarmelizedOnions.thumb.JPG.9804955b1fa9e22d23a1106a01b10749.JPG

Senior Sea Kayaker

Senior Sea Kayaker

Shrimp, sugar snap peas, cremini and oyster mushrooms, green onion, garlic, ginger, Thai chilis, spicy globe basil, cilantro and spicy globe basil over shrimp roe noodles.

SausageandPierogi.thumb.JPG.abf2174f203905ae3d96726b67683b36.JPGShrimpShrimpRoeNoodlesSugarSnapsCreminiandOysterMushrooms.thumb.JPG.5e77476bee1cb4d457f80fadcfff2f73.JPG