• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

IMG_4267.thumb.jpeg.03bb4b1b1a1d07c2c0784a2a63c61798.jpeg

similar to the other day , as its still very jot here.

the center 'mass' is a can of the same TJ's skinless sardines .  however I added to the Mayo based sauce :

Mayo ( Aldi ) , kimchi Jus , window green onions , kimchi and sauerkraut ( Tj's )  finely sliced  and finely sliced

Tj's bagged spinach  extra sliced green onions on top.   Campari tomatoes around the side w ' sprinkles '

small shredded wheat 'chaff' from the bottom of the bag .  I used these the other day for my salad :

IMG_4263.thumb.jpeg.fc156a540a90a89efd0f551744674814.jpeg

I had them and used them .  very nice .  an interesting crunch 

of the above were dishes in China , those little fibrils were be wiggling ( very fresh !

and an added economical source of protein .

the top dish turned out to be very very tasty , and will be served here often

of course , one would have to like sardines .

rotuts

rotuts

IMG_4267.thumb.jpeg.03bb4b1b1a1d07c2c0784a2a63c61798.jpeg

similar to the other day , as its still very jot here.

the center 'mass' is a can of the same TJ's skinless sardines .  however I added to the Mayo based sauce :

Mayo ( Aldi ) , kimchi Jus , window green onions , kimchi and sauerkraut ( Tj's )  finely sliced  and finely sliced

Tj's bagged spinach  extra sliced green onions on top.   Campari tomatoes around the side w ' sprinkles '

small shredded wheat 'chaff' from the bottom of the bag .  I used these the other day for my salad :

IMG_4263.thumb.jpeg.fc156a540a90a89efd0f551744674814.jpeg

I had them and used them .  very nice .  an interesting crunch 

of the above were dishes in China , those little fibrils were be wiggling ( very fresh !

and an added economical source of protein .