• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

26 minutes ago, Norm Matthews said:

There is a link to it at the bottom of this post.

@Norm Matthews I don't know what most people are using to access the forum but I'm sure there are quite a few like me that are using just their telephone. I have never seen a link at the bottom of any of the posts. Maybe it would be a good idea to put a link within the text once in awhile for those like me that do not get that notice. Fortunately, I bookmarked the link to your site a long time ago. With all that good food that you make, I'm not going to miss out on an opportunity to check out your recipes.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

21 minutes ago, Norm Matthews said:

There is a link to it at the bottom of this post.

@Norm Matthews I don't know what most people are using to access the forum but I'm sure there are quite a few like me that are using just their telephone. I have never seen a link at the bottom of any of the posts. Maybe it would be a good idea to put a link within the text for those like me that do not get that notice. Fortunately, I bookmarked the link to your site a long time ago. With all that good food that you make, I'm not going to miss out on an opportunity to check out your recipes.