• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

9 hours ago, blue_dolphin said:

I'm not dying to make one but I don't think that looks bad at all.  Crispy tortilla, layers of meat as thin as a McD's burger 🙃.  Is the meat seasoned with taco seasoning?  Is there cheese?  What is the yellow stuff?  Looks too liquid to be cheese but too yellow to be Big Mac sauce.  Are there pickles? 

The yellow is a combo of 'Burger Cheese' high melt plastic alla Maccas and a store bought burger sauce that is an imitation of big mac sauce. There is finely  diced white onion and pickles. Just salt and pepper for seasoning 😀. You know for authenticity 😅😶

9 hours ago, blue_dolphin said:

I'm not dying to make one but I don't think that looks bad at all.  Crispy tortilla, layers of meat as thin as a McD's burger 🙃.  Is the meat seasoned with taco seasoning?  Is there cheese?  What is the yellow stuff?  Looks too liquid to be cheese but too yellow to be Big Mac sauce.  Are there pickles? 

The yellow is a combo of 'Burger Cheese' high melt plastic alla Maccas and a store bought burger sauce that is an imitation of big mac sauce. There finely is diced white onion and pickles. Just salt and pepper for seasoning 😀. You know for authenticity 😅😶