• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Dejah

Dejah

@Ann_T:Your halibut always makes me envious and salivate!
I see it's on the Sobeys flyer starting tomorrow: $5.99/ 100 grams.
Just wondering what the price is for you, as it is from your coast.

I will be biting the bullet tomorrow for some!

Steamed Chicken, Shitaki Mushrooms and Chinese sausage:

SteamedChickenMushrooms.jpg.42ece6f544a193fd816bd5c02e8b309e.jpg

Had the granddaughters up for the day. Seems I always have to have a "buffet" when the two are here: one will like something, and the other one will not...

I cooked back ribs in the oven, took a rack and sides to my brother and s-i-l, then we had the other for supper. The 11 year old granddaughter wanted perogies, ate 10 and tried and liked 1 rib and some beans.

The 9 year old - no ribs, but would eat shrimp (6 jumbos) and Cavendish waffle fries.

Hubby and I ate what was left;-)

RibsShrimpetc4062.jpg.625a03a55c2ad8af8ed691744af11bfc.jpg

They seem like bottomless pits as they ate cinnamon buns, grazed on a small charcuterie board, more raw veg like carrots, cukes, broccoli, grapes, and Easter chocolates before supper!

Dejah

Dejah

@Ann_T:Your halibut always makes me envious and salivate!
I see it's on the Sobeys flyer starting tomorrow: $5.99/ 100 grams.
Just wondering what the price is for toy, as it is from your coast.

I will be biting the bullet tomorrow for some!

Steamed Chicken, Shitaki Mushrooms and Chinese sausage:

SteamedChickenMushrooms.jpg.42ece6f544a193fd816bd5c02e8b309e.jpg

Had the granddaughters up for the day. Seems I always have to have a "buffet" when the two are here: one will like something, and the other one will not...

I cooked back ribs in the over, took a rack to my brother and s-i-l, then we had the other for supper. The 11 year old granddaughter wanted perogies, ate 10 and tried and liked 1 rib and some beans.

The 9 year old - no ribs, but would eat shrimp (6 jumbos) and Cavendish waffle fries.

Hubby and I ate what was left;-)

RibsShrimpetc4062.jpg.625a03a55c2ad8af8ed691744af11bfc.jpg

They seem like bottomless pits as they ate cinnamon buns, grazed on a small charcuterie board, more raw veg like carrots, cukes, broccoli, grapes, and Easter chocolates before supper!