• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

TdeV

TdeV

Update!

On 1/15/2024 at 8:54 AM, liamsaunt said:

Since my sister and I don't eat red meat, I also made mushrooms bourguignon 

mushroombourgninon.thumb.jpg.9cf3ded908f1c5b533ec6f6d743098df.jpg

All of the dishes in this post look scrumptious! Sorry for being so far behind the times. Could you direct me to your recipe for mushrooms bourguignon?

Edited to add:

@liamsaunt replied to this here which stated:

"It's Melissa Clark's mushrooms bourguignon.  Recipe here: mushroom bourguignon

"I used white wine instead of red, mushroom broth for the liquid, and skipped the crispy mushroom garnish because I was doing too many other things at the end.  I did put oyster mushrooms in the stew though."

TdeV

TdeV

Update!

All of the dishes in this post look scrumptious! Sorry for being so far behind the times. Could you direct me to your recipe for mushrooms bourguignon?

Edited to add:

"I used white wine instead of red, mushroom broth for the liquid, and skipped the crispy mushroom garnish because I was doing too many other things at the end.  I did put oyster mushrooms in the stew though.

"Last night, mutter paneer, and a little bit of chicken curry.  Basmati rice to soak up the sauce."

TdeV

TdeV

Update!

Edited to add:

"I used white wine instead of red, mushroom broth for the liquid, and skipped the crispy mushroom garnish because I was doing too many other things at the end.  I did put oyster mushrooms in the stew though.

"Last night, mutter paneer, and a little bit of chicken curry.  Basmati rice to soak up the sauce."

TdeV

TdeV