• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Duvel

Duvel

It really has been a while since we had a pizza & movie night … 

Tonight at least we had the pizza. I drove up north today to pick up my father, who will be staying with us for a week. He was looking forward to the pizza, but as today was the finals & the match for 3rd place of the European handball championships we had (much to the dismay of little one) „European handball finals & pizza night“.

I was so busy juggling witty comments on the game, appeasing a disappointed kid and dishing out a dough-based dinner I forgot to take pictures. Luckily with my father around I could get away with making three large pizzas and thus take a picture of the (plenty) leftovers 🤗

IMG_2485.thumb.jpeg.6a1544fe2c1d224b0a8b80fb9647fffd.jpeg

Ham, salami & mushroom - spinach & gorgonzola - spicy beef, bacon & mushroom.

No complaints 🥳

Duvel

Duvel

Tonight at least we had the pizza. I drove up north today to pick up my father, who will be staying with us for a week. He was looking forward to the pizza, but as today was the finals & the match for 3rd place of the European handball championships we had (much to the dismay of little one) „European handball finals & pizza night“.

I was so busy juggling witty comments on the game, appeasing a disappointed kid and dishing out a dough-based dinner I forgot to take pictures. Luckily with my father around I could get away with making three large pizzas and this take a picture of the (plenty) leftovers 🤗

No complaints 🥳

Duvel

Duvel

I was so busy juggling witty comments on the game, appeasing a disappointed kid and dishing of a dough-based dinner I forgot to take pictures. Luckily with my father around I could get away with making three large pizzas and this take a picture of the (plenty) leftovers 🤗

No complaints 🥳